mardi 11 octobre 2011

Monsters from outer space !


15 commentaires:

  1. Haha c'est super joli et rigolo! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really love this one! Funny and scary - brilliant!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. thanks, merci pour vos messages :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is amazing!....ummm magnifique? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. really beautiful piece!I love how your handling your values

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you Andrea, Octavio and Erik ! you make me happy :) !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. love every part of this piece! the toning is so beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is a beautiful piece, Florent. It looks much more inspiring than what was shown at last E3. I'm really anticipating the unveiling of the title later this year.

    One day, I hope, there'll be a game which looks just like your artworks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. la vaache!ton petit message me permet de découvrir ton blog et ton beau talent,bravo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Beautiful Florent! I Love the colors!

    eBook Conversion Services - http://www.dataentryhelp.com/ebook-conversion-service-india.htm

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. J'adore l'ambiance de cette illustration...

    RépondreSupprimer